A thematic programme (TP) is a structured programme to help measure, explain and prove the contribution of the third sector to a particular policy area.
- A Stitch in Time?
- A Stitch in Time? publications
- Community Resilience
- Experiencing recovery - Everyone has a story
- Measuring Outcomes Citizens Advice
- Harmonising Indicators Project
- Families affected by imprisonment
- Support in the Right Direction
- Violence against Women
- Go Play
- Explaining the Difference of Voluntary Adult Learning
- Reversing the Trend (substance misuse)
- Think Tank (short breaks)
Get in touch!
Contact us to learn more about our TPs