Let's evaluate! programme for third sector organisations
The Let's evaluate! programme of workshops is designed for third sector organisations and consists of three 'starter' workshops delivered regularly throughout the year:
- Getting started: Outcomes and Indicators
- Make to measure: Evaluation Methods and Plans
- Telling my story: Analysing and Reporting on Outcomes
You can also commission one or all of these for your organisation.
We also offer some more advanced workshops about logic modelling, using evidence and writing case studies. For more information click here.
"The training has given me a clearer flavour of how to evaluate and has shown me that this can be done without a lot of complicated formulas and equations". Anne Miller, Cornerstone
For more details of each workshop and booking details please see below.
Need to show the difference you make and don’t know where to start? Want to learn to write clear outcomes or set indicators to help measure that you are achieving your outcomes? This starter workshop is designed to do just that!
- Thursday 20 September 2018, Inverness
- Thursday 1 November 2018, Glasgow
- Thursday 24 January 2019, Edinburgh
Come to this fun, interactive workshop to learn about different methods and tools, from body maps and wheels to videos and poetry! Make to Measure will inspire you to collect evidence creatively that shows you are achieving your outcomes. You will also learn how to put a monitoring and evaluation plan in place.
- Thursday 23 August 2018, Perth
- Thursday 4 October 2018, Inverness
- Thursday 15 November 2018, Glasgow
- Thursday 7 February 2019, Edinburgh
Make the most of all the evidence you have gathered and learn how to analyse and use it to tell your story! This energising workshop will empower you to improve your project delivery and reporting on outcomes to funders and stakeholders.