- This site is copyright of Evaluation Support Scotland. We might let you use content - but please ask before you do so.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of information on this site. If however, you find information that is inaccurate, out of date or offensive, let us know, and we will hurry to correct it.
- The views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of Evaluation Support Scotland.
- Information that you send to us will be held in accordance with the principles of UK Data Protection legislation.
- Personal information including email addresses will not be shared with third parties unless you expressly wish us to do so.
- We will not send you unsolicited email.
- Sending information over the Internet is inherently insecure. If you send us information using a form on this web site, or by email, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware that it is sometimes possible for this information to intercepted by hackers and other third parties.
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Workshop
Please ensure you read the following information in full before booking a place in a workshop or event - Thank you!
- Participants must attend the What Are my Outcomes workshop or have a strong understanding of outcomes before attending any of the other workshops in our Core Course Programme. Please contact us if you unsure whether a course will be suitable for you.
- Priority will be given to staff or committee members of voluntary organisations.
- Our courses are not designed for public sector staff. However, if you are delivering front-line services or supporting a community based service we may be able to accept you if we have places. Please contact us to discuss if our training is suitable for you.
- Venues will be confirmed on booking. They are accessible and public transport is nearby.
- Courses will only run if we have a minimum of 6 participants booked.
- Maximum numbers per course: 14
- If Evaluation Support Scotland has to cancel a course the participant will be offered an alternative date or given a full refund.
- If a participant cancels their booking up to 10 working days before the course they will not be charged. If they cancel their booking after that date or do not turn up for the course they will be charged in full.
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They are sent back and forth between the website’s server and your Internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you've made.
Cookies set by this website
sessionid - Stores a unique id to identify the user while they use the site. This cookie expires when you leave our site.
cookie_message - Remembers if a user has accepted our message about how cookies are used in this site on their first visit. Does not expire.
csrftoken - A security cookie that stores a unique ID that the web server uses to protect against CSRF attacks. This cookie does not expire.
Set by Google Maps
These are used by Google applications like Maps and Translate to track the user session and unique preferences.
- SS Expiry 10 years
- SID Expiry 10 years
- NID Expiry 6 months
- HSID Expiry 10 years
- APISID Expiry 10 years
- SAPISID Expiry 10 years
- SSID Expiry 10 years
- PREF Expiry 2 years
Set by Google Analytics
- __utma Used to identify unique visitors to the site. Contains a unique but anonymised ID. Expiry 2 years.
- __utmb Used to track a user's session. With each new page visited the expiration is set for 30 minutes.
- __utmc Used in conjunction with __utmb to track a visitor session. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmz Used to determine how the user arrived at the site. Updated with each new page visited. Expiry 6 months.
- __utmv Sometimes used as part of custom reporting segments. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmx Sometimes used as part of multivariate reporting. Expires when you exit the browser.
Purpose: These cookies collect information about how our visitors use this site. This data is collected anonymously, and is used to help improve this website's functionality. For more information, see Google Analytic’s page on safeguarding your data.
Note that there are many other cookie names used by Google which may come into play at any time. Third party cookies in general can change at any time.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings in most major browsers.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.