Click below to view blogs:
- Lucy de Las Casas, NPC and Patty Lozano-Casal ESS Blog: Impact measurement - a social activity
- Steven Marwick, ESS Blog: Collaborating for change – how do you measure success?
- Diane Kennedy, ESS, Sometimes it’s the simple things that help
- Joanna Clark, Fife Voluntary Action, Gathering the threads – Horizontal Learning
- Annie Weir, North Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership, Threading the Needle - All partners are equal partners
- Martha Lester-Cribb, Threading the Needle - how we connect
- Helen MacKinnon, Perth & Kinross Association for Voluntary Service, Threading the Needle - We're still explorers!
- Steven Marwick, ESS's inTENtions for 2016
- Jane Marryat, ESS changes mind about evidence
- Patty Lozano-Casal, The power of peer support
- Tom Scott, Evaluation - Child's play?
- Patty Lozano-Casal, Knowledge Exchange - that 'auld' thing
- Dr Cassy Rutherford, The Robertson Trust, Using the right tool works!
- Jennifer Wallace, Carnegie UK Trust (ESS Convenor) Beyond knowledge exchange: remodelling the relationship between academics and the third sector
- Christine Scullion, The Robertson Trust, Expectations of FunderFest2016
- Claire Frew, Glasgow Homelessness Network, Why us? Glasgow Homelessness Network on collaborating with academics
- Jane Marryat, ESS practices what it preaches!
- Emma Liddell, Everyone has a story
- Patty Lozano-Casal, Let's stop chasing unicorns
- Janet Morton, Children in Need, (ESS Trustee), The power of funders learning together
- Jane Marryat, Understanding our different worlds for third sector and academia collaborations
- Lydia Morrow, Installing a new database - ESS's experience
- Aine Lovedale, BIG Lottery Fund, Bringing the human touch to measuring impact
- Emma Miller, Strathclyde University, Good conversations matter and recording them is essential - Meaningful and Measurable
- Patty Lozano-Casal, Learning is like any habit; it takes time to adopt it so don’t give up
- Ruth Johnston, Creative approaches to telling our story
- Jane Marryat, Let's collaborate
- Sara Redmond, Helping to strengthen evaluation capacity in the third sector: the perspective of an intermediary
Blogs from Looking back Looking forward conferece workshops
- Martha Lester-Cribb, Why bother involving people in evaluation?
- Jane Marryat, Part and parcel of all we do?
- Diane Kennedy, Greater than the parts
Blogs from our team
- Steven Marwick, director of ESS talks about evaluating prevention
- Martha Lester-Cribb,The right tool for the job!
- Ruth Johnston, Creative Approaches for Life!
- Emma Liddell, Building a case to be equally safe
- Tom Scott, Setting indicators - separating impact from process
Blogs from our anniversary series - 'The value of evaluation from different perspectives'
- Fraser Falconer, ESS first Convenor remembers...
- Elaine Wilson, From a funder's perspective
- Mark McGeachie, From a commissioner's perspective
- Sarah Morton, From an academic's perspective
- Fiona McRoberts, The value of self-evaluation support from third sector perspective
More blogs wanted
Like to write an evaluation related blog for us? Contact Jane