Past Inspiring Impact Champions events in Scotland
Getting others on board with evaluation - Inspiring Impact Network event
This free half day workshop took place on December 13th 2017 at Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh. This interactive workshop was an opportunity to:
- hear speakers from other third sector organisations share their experiences
- learn with and from people facing similar challenges in engaging trustees, colleagues and volunteers with evaluation
- make new connections in your professional network.
It is the first of a new programme of Inspiring Impact network events that will help unpack some of the practical elements of embedding evaluation in your organisation or project.
- Evelyn Mitchell, Changeworks talking about getting colleagues on board - See Changeworks case study: Getting colleagues on board with evaluation
- Marion Findlay, Volunteer Edinburgh giving examples of getting volunteers on board - See Volunteer Edinburgh case study: Evaluaitng the Festival City Volunteers project
- Louise Bowen, Evaluation Support Scotland exploring how to get trustees on board.
See programme here.
Sharing tools for evaluation
This afternoon workshop took place on Tuesday 27 March 2018 in Glasgow and gave an opportunity to particpants to learn about a variety of evalaution tools from each other and ESS staff. Guest speaker, Yvette Burgess from Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland (CCPS) who spoke about the online Better Futures outcomes tool.
Outcomes for the workshop:
- have some new ideas for evaluation to take back to your organisation
- shared learning about evaluation practice with colleagues from other third sector organisations
- had an opportunity to widen your professional network.
Sharing news and feedback from your evaluation
13th June 2018 in Edinburgh
Publications list here
Wakelet summary of the event here
Blog from Diane Kennedy - reflections on the key messages of the day
By the end of the event you should:
* have some new ideas for communicating your evaluation news to take back to your organisation
* shared learning about evaluation practice with colleagues from other third sector organisations
*have had an opportunity to widen your professional network.