4. Engaging with evidence: how communities can get and use evidence
Written by the Knowledge Translation Network, this guide aims to introduce what is meant by communities engaging with evidence and why it is important. It also outlines some of the main ways communities can engage with evidence.
The guide is divided into four parts:
- examples of what is meant by 'community', 'evidence' and what is meant to 'engage' with evidence
- looks at what might be encouraging communities to engage with evidence
- approaches communities can use to engage with evidence
- case studies in which communites have engaged with evidence
Download your copy here.
Written by the Knowledge Translation Network 'Evidence from Elsewhere: Gathering, analysing and using other people's evidence' guides third sector organisations ...