Life Changes Trust Evaluation Toolkit (2016)
Last Updated: Friday 25 October 2019
The Life Changes Trust Toolkit is a website with lots of information and evaluation resources. The material provided is organised around a number of main themes:
- What is evidence: Some basic ideas about what counts as evidence and how active use of evidence supports learning.
- Planning Activities and Outcomes: Ways to understand relevant theories of change for your activities, the signs of success, and how effective planning can act as a basis for ongoing self-evaluation and improvement.
- Evaluation Design: Important questions and practical considerations when embarking on evaluation, including who should be involved and in what ways.
- Collecting Information: Some issues and advice about selecting, combining and using these methods.
- Methods: A guide to different types of methods to use when evaluating your activities.
- Analysing & Reporting Information: Guidance on ways to analyse qualitative and quantitative information and transform it into evidence that can be reported to others.
- Sharing the Learning: Ways to communicate your evidence as widely and as usefully as possible and, how to transform this new knowledge into early action and ongoing improvement.