Taking steps to measure your impact on health inequalities
Tuesday 27 November 2018 | 10am - 4pm | Edinburgh
Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Holyrood Park House
106 Holyrood Road,
Who is this event for?
Staff or volunteers from any Community/Voluntary Sector organisations including those that do not typically think of themselves as being in the health field.
Free event funded by NHS Health Scotland through the National Learning Collaborative on Inequalities
'Taking steps to measure your impact on health inequalities is delivered by Evaluation Support Scotland and will enable you to understand how to evaluate your activities to prevent health inequalities or mitigate the effects of inequalities by:
- Being clear about your reach and the need you are meeting
- Setting outcomes and indicators to show the difference your organisation makes on health inequalities
- Collecting evidence to show your impact
- Identifying longer term or strategic outcomes which are important to your work and explaining your contribution to these outcomes.
Who is this for?
- This event is aimed at staff or volunteers who work for a third sector organisation and already have evaluation experience including those that do not typically think of themselves as being in the health field.
- There will be a limited number of spaces available for public sector representatives who are working in service delivery role.
Need more information? Please email Nicola Swan